At the University of Michigan:
- Fall 2016: Writing & Academic Inquiry
- Fall 2015: Second-year Chinese
- Summer 2012: Languages of the World
- Winter 2012: Introduction to Language
- Fall 2011: Introduction to Language
- 国际音标概况 [Introduction to IPA] for researchers in the 东巴文化研究院 [Dongba Research Institute]. October 2013.
- Editor of the Rutgers Multimedia Chinese Teaching System (2007-2010)
Courses I can offer:
Linguistics (‘Introduction to Language’ and survey courses on Chinese and English), Phonology (all levels), Phonetics (undergraduate and intro-level graduate), Modern Chinese language (all undergraduate-level courses for US students), English Writing, IELTS Speaking, Morphology, Field Methods, Chinese Civilization (and/or Culture).